Can USDT go down to 0$?

Can USDT coin go down to 0$ or is that impossible I am asking this because I hold my crypto in that coin because it seems stable all the time

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Can USDT coin go down to 0$ or is that impossible I am asking this because I hold my crypto in that coin because it seems stable all the time
Hey there, bro! So, to answer your question, it's definitely possible for USDT to go down to $0. In fact, any cryptocurrency can experience drastic changes in value at any time, so it's important to always be aware of the risks involved in investing in crypto. While USDT is designed to be a stablecoin, meaning it's pegged to the value of the US dollar, there are no guarantees in the world of crypto. So, my advice would be to always do your own research and never invest more than you can afford to lose. Cheers!

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
I would never ever hold money in crypto, maybe may to $1K no one can guarantee you that it will stay at $1

It will probably go to 0 and that is how people will be scammed at the end.

it's not impossible, lol, but in my opinion for that to happen, there would need to be some "reason" or something "drastic" in the financial market, that's my opinion, okay...
however, they say on the internet that it SHOULD be guaranteed and BASED, but I don't believe that every stable is BASED (maybe some percentage even is), it would be a lot of dollars on the table... companies would need a very large flow to cover everything... ..
as this market is not 100% regulated, it is very complicated, even audits are flawed, see the last event with FTX...

I think it's really risky to keep a very high percentage of your equity in USDT.

Remembering that if you keep it in the brokerage account, it's even more risky...
Cold wallets are the best option.
Well, if you stay with the brokerage firm and it goes bankrupt, you lose everything...

be very cautious and attentive, the crypto market is very unpredictable