Does anyone know of any active private servers that have a PK?

Hi, all friends!

I really miss going to PK (PVP)... Is there a server that you recommend?
May it be active and cool...

Knowing that RS3 became PVM, the way is to play to play in PVP on private servers...

i'm currently playing as F2p since i just got back to game. so i just made sure to finish all f2p quests first
I understood...

Well, if you're going to play some pvp on a private server, or anyone else here on the forum is.... let me know and I'll play together and we'll have some fun in pvp too

or we can even do a pvp on old...pvp with pure low lvl, that would be cool too

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
I understood...

Well, if you're going to play some pvp on a private server, or anyone else here on the forum is.... let me know and I'll play together and we'll have some fun in pvp too

or we can even do a pvp on old...pvp with pure low lvl, that would be cool too
amassing, but i think everything already changed in the game. a private server using the old client would be a better ten times at least

amassing, but i think everything already changed in the game. a private server using the old client would be a better ten times at least
Yes, the rs3 is now full pvm...
no one else goes wildy or anything

old now is more "pvp".... and more options for it...

but a private server I mean, it would be another game let's say you understand .... an old school private with a private server just to have fun in pvp

Runewild is really good
Ty...

I saw the site and saw some videos, very cool! it even has a rank!

but I'm afraid of having to download an exe file to play.... fear... is it reliable in ur opinion?

I once played a private one, which I entered directly over the internet, without downloading anything to install, it was really cool, easy and reliable, because I didn't have to do anything other than enter the site, put my name and password and play... lol
but I don't remember which one it was, it's been years since I played