Good budget phone for RS3?

I'm looking to do some easy skilling on RS3 while I'm on the bus, on the toilet or in bed.
I had no problems playing OSRS mobile on my phone but it can get hot and eats away at the battery life. That was 2 years ago, now I have switched to playing RS3 and need a phone upgrade.

So what are some budget/mid-range smartphones I can get that has good battery and enough specs so RS3 mobile won't crash while I'm playing?

No iPhones, no Huawei.

Thanks for reading.

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
I'm looking to do some easy skilling on RS3 while I'm on the bus, on the toilet or in bed.
I had no problems playing OSRS mobile on my phone but it can get hot and eats away at the battery life. That was 2 years ago, now I have switched to playing RS3 and need a phone upgrade.

So what are some budget/mid-range smartphones I can get that has good battery and enough specs so RS3 mobile won't crash while I'm playing?

No iPhones, no Huawei.

Thanks for reading.
Can I know your budget?
i may help you

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
Legit I just saw somebody buy a cheap android tablet, that had a usb port on it, prop it up and plug in the wireless mouse. In my opinion that is waaaaaay better than mobile. You get a little bigger screen and can actually do stuff where mobile is just to small to do much. Or I just have really big thumbs lol if your just looking to get a little mobile set up thats what I would suggest. And to the person who did it first.... thank you for the idea lol :p

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
You can buy on black market some good samsung phones.

No iPhones, no Huawei.

Thanks for reading.
samsung galaxy s20 with snapdragon

I recommend a good cost x benefit, you have it on amazon to buy

Observation: I don't know if in your region it sells...