[IMPORTANT] - How not to get RWT banned

[IMPORTANT] - How not to get RWT banned

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Hey everyone, I want to share my personal experience and research on how to avoid RWT (real-world trading) bans in case of winning a giveaway, especially from a streamer or similar platform. It's a common issue, and I've seen many players get banned for it, even though they won fair and square. So, here are my tips:

1. Don't give out personal information:
    Be wary of any requests for your personal information, especially your account login details. Giveaway hosts shouldn't need this information to award the prize.
  2. Use a separate account:
    Consider using a separate account to participate in giveaways. This way, if something goes wrong, your main account won't be at risk.
  3. Be cautious of the prize:
    If the prize seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don't accept any suspicious items or services, and always double-check the value of the prize.
  4. Contact the giveaway host:
    If you have any doubts or concerns about the prize or the giveaway, reach out to the host. They should hopefully have some experience in such situations and can guide you through the process.
  5. Throw in some trash:
    To make it look like a regular trade, try to include some worthless items in the trade, such as logs, armor sets, feathers, etc. This can help avoid any suspicion from Jagex's detection system.
  6. Keep evidence:
    Always take screenshots or recordings of the giveaway and your name winning. In case of any bad luck and a false ban, you can appeal and show Jagex that you're innocent. This evidence can be crucial in proving your case and getting your account reinstated.
I hope these tips help you avoid any RWT bans and enjoy your winnings without any issues. Remember, winning a giveaway should be a fun and exciting experience, so don't let the fear of a ban ruin it for you. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
Hey everyone, I want to share my personal experience and research on how to avoid RWT (real-world trading) bans in case of winning a giveaway, especially from a streamer or similar platform. It's a common issue, and I've seen many players get banned for it, even though they won fair and square. So, here are my tips:

1. Don't give out personal information:
    Be wary of any requests for your personal information, especially your account login details. Giveaway hosts shouldn't need this information to award the prize.
  2. Use a separate account:
    Consider using a separate account to participate in giveaways. This way, if something goes wrong, your main account won't be at risk.
  3. Be cautious of the prize:
    If the prize seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don't accept any suspicious items or services, and always double-check the value of the prize.
  4. Contact the giveaway host:
    If you have any doubts or concerns about the prize or the giveaway, reach out to the host. They should hopefully have some experience in such situations and can guide you through the process.
  5. Throw in some trash:
    To make it look like a regular trade, try to include some worthless items in the trade, such as logs, armor sets, feathers, etc. This can help avoid any suspicion from Jagex's detection system.
  6. Keep evidence:
    Always take screenshots or recordings of the giveaway and your name winning. In case of any bad luck and a false ban, you can appeal and show Jagex that you're innocent. This evidence can be crucial in proving your case and getting your account reinstated.
I hope these tips help you avoid any RWT bans and enjoy your winnings without any issues. Remember, winning a giveaway should be a fun and exciting experience, so don't let the fear of a ban ruin it for you. Good luck!
Great Tips and worth reading thank you for posting!

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
I think you should just not trade big amounts when buying and you should use safe methods such as killing a person in wilderness.