Leveling attack 60-70

I would like to ask you guys what is the best way to lvl up attack in that lvl range, started playing recently and feel like there are no good spots to do so. Any tips?

Best option you have is propably just hellhounds in taverley dungeon they make you no money but can drop hard clue scrolls which can give you some nice rewards
Just stand in one of the marked spots and pray melee at some point they will stop attacking you then just hop world

Attachments

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
I would like to ask you guys what is the best way to lvl up attack in that lvl range, started playing recently and feel like there are no good spots to do so. Any tips?
There are some alright ways to do it that requires the monotony of killing 1 thing over and over, orrrrrrrr hit me up some time ill drag you through the ED3 for a hour or so and you will get hella levels Ric505

Zorbba

SUPPORT
SUPPORT
Discord Username
$zorbba$#1837
I would tell you to do ED3 trash runs.. this is the best xp farm in rs3 right now
This is how i got my 120's combat skills
Feel free to contact me and i will show u around ! :D

ED3 trash runs are 100% the best way - But for super afk the abyss is never a bad idea

Ed3 trash runs são 100% da melhor maneira - Mas para super afk o abismo nunca é uma má ideia
I agree.

Remember to use the item: scrimshaw of sacrifice, this gives 50% more xp.

If you can buy it, it's very good to use it to further increase the XP/hr increase percentage.