Programming underrated nowadays?

Hey guys do you think learning to program is kinda underrated and underpaid nowadays? Because loads of people from poor countries do it really cheaply and crash the worth of this skill which takes a lot effort to learn.

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
I suggest you look for AI and machine learning, these tracks might have such a promising future

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
AI is that related to that ChatGPT thing that answers everything?
Using ChatGPT is nothing like learning the machine learning and AI, since you would literally create them and might even better

Hey guys do you think learning to program is kinda underrated and underpaid nowadays? Because loads of people from poor countries do it really cheaply and crash the worth of this skill which takes a lot effort to learn.
Hello

In my opinion, I think that the profession of programming is very, very promising.
Be it intended for any area...

AI programming is still recent, it even does it automatically, but the codes are specific and are hardly in accordance with the specific needs of each programming.
That is, AI will help you program, now fully replacing human work I think it will be very difficult (at least for the next few years)...

Being a programmer, you can focus from creating apps, programming them, taking care of security, to working in industries that need programmers for their machines (Do you think you can program a production and reduce time and cost significantly? that would be very rewarding.... ).

Anyway, I think the field of programming is very good, there are countless alternatives to work on... and I see a lot of future.

Being rewarded, it depends on the country where you live, maybe it's not very rewarded in some cases, but in other countries and for big companies, multinationals, programming is rewarded, yes, in my opinion...