Rune News is that still a thing?

Hey guys is there a channel like there used to be Rune News back in the days or Oakdice news regarding runescape drama and so on does anyone cover that nowadays been looking for a while but seems like none does that anymore if someone knows any creator that does it lmk pls.

Uhm I don't think so, but Oakdice still makes some videos on youtube eventhough they are not really related to drama that much. He is making videos mostly just about runescape updates. Incase I find one I will post it here for sure.

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
I think there was online channel on youtube who was doing these runescape drama, It was called runescape streamers as I remember

Hey guys is there a channel like there used to be Rune News back in the days or Oakdice news regarding runescape drama and so on does anyone cover that nowadays been looking for a while but seems like none does that anymore if someone knows any creator that does it lmk pls.
I always try to look for content, but it seems that there are few youtubers and streamers that are focused on rs3 or old rs...
Old Rs even see more content, but for rs3 it's actually little...

even on twitch lately there are few...

I think the public is low for rs... and few people want to focus on working as a streamer, youtubers, etc.