Suggestion for other games

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
I have a Suggestion for other games, that could help the community to grow such as adding forums for other topics but for other games, such as "Hacks, mods, Help, guides" and etc.

In my opinion, it would have to be something well organized to add all these threads from various games...
Because if it's not going to pollute the forum too much....

Making a forum to address all the games is something very complex and has a lot, but a lot....

But I think your suggestion is valid, but I would need to think about how to organize this in the best way so as not to pollute the forum ....

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
In my opinion, it would have to be something well organized to add all these threads from various games...

Making a forum to address all the games is something very complex and has a lot, but a lot....

But I think your suggestion is valid, but I would need to think about how to organize this in the best way so as not to pollute the forum ....
yeah, great point. a well organized structure for the various games would be great to reach what you're looking for easily

yeah, great point. a well organized structure for the various games would be great to reach what you're looking for easily
Yes really

but as I said, it would need to be something well planned and structured here on the forum, so as not to pollute with too much information, etc.

but the more games the more friends would be here that would be great

hammer

Yup this makes sense tbh maybe it's best to only have runescape for now until there is decent amount of users that could push more games in the future.