Time to save up for BTC?

hammer

Hey guys what are your thoughts on BTC or ETH is it worth investing and waiting for it to peak 50k+ USD again within next few years.

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
In my personal opinion, I'm also skeptical about investing in digital currencies such as BTC or ETH. While there are certainly stories of people making huge profits, there are also many instances where people have lost a lot of money. The market can be very volatile and unpredictable, so it's important to do your own research and be aware of the risks before investing.

That being said, it's true that great opportunities often come with high risk. It's up to you to weigh the potential rewards against the potential risks and decide if it's worth investing. Some people are more comfortable with risk than others, so it's important to consider your own risk tolerance and financial goals before making any decisions.

Ultimately, it's up to each individual to decide whether or not to invest in digital currencies. Just be sure to do your due diligence and invest only what you can afford to lose.

So funny story, me and 4 friends actually mined 150 bitcoins way back in the day and just kept it one spot. We all slowly forgot about it until we stuff about it slowly going up (this was before it hit the big jump) Well all but one of my friends decided they didn't care and gave up their share. So me and one other person each had 75. They managed to get their money for theirs when it was at 34k so they're set. I left mine alone, I figured it would be a nice investment down the line for something in my future. So yeah I have 75 btc.

But to the point of your question, I don't know how worth it it might be now to invest, but if it does grow, I would say there is stock in investing. I just wouldn't put too much into it.

Hey guys what are your thoughts on BTC or ETH is it worth investing and waiting for it to peak 50k+ USD again within next few years.
Hi.

In my opinion, we are at a graphic top, between 25k and 26k $, that is, it is a strong resistance at these current values (analyzing the quote today). Therefore, in my opinion, buying at this moment is a little complicated and risky, because many players have positions and will defend this top.

Cryptos are risk assets (due to high volatility, among other aspects), so I suggest a lot of study and caution before investing...

BTC and ETH, are the most reliable in the long term... I still prefer BTC...

I believe that 50k$ will be a long trajectory, I don't believe in this value so soon... but it is possible in the long term...

A tip, never put too much of your capital into a single investment (especially in cryptos), diversify is the key to success, in my opinion.