Tips for doing Merchant/Flip in Ge ?

Tips for doing Merchant/Flip in Ge ?

Hey guys!

Do you have any tips for items to do merchant/flip at GE?

I think this brings good gold...

i suggest taking a look here, price drops are really a good method to track what could be a good flip for GE

https://secure.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/top100?list=3
thanks for the tip

the problem is that those items (the majority) that are trending down, with high drops, are usually items that players don't want, or that have been nerfed...
It's kind of complicated to trust to sell any of these items in the future...

For me to flip, I think I would have to be sure that the items are well used today and in the future...

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
thanks for the tip

the problem is that those items (the majority) that are trending down, with high drops, are usually items that players don't want, or that have been nerfed...
It's kind of complicated to trust to sell any of these items in the future...

For me to flip, I think I would have to be sure that the items are well used today and in the future...
yeah great point, in this case you have to check for this list as well, good studding both of them will help you selecting which item to invest at

https://secure.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/top100?list=0

yeah great point, in this case you have to check for this list as well, good studding both of them will help you selecting which item to invest at

https://secure.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/top100?list=0
Yes, if you do a study between both, I believe it is possible to find some good item...

However, unless I'm mistaken, there was once a website that did that...
but as it's been years since I've seen this, I don't know which site it was anymore...
but it was really cool... because it concentrated the information to choose the best item for merch....

If anyone knows and can share, thanks!

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Yes, if you do a study between both, I believe it is possible to find some good item...

However, unless I'm mistaken, there was once a website that did that...
but as it's been years since I've seen this, I don't know which site it was anymore...
but it was really cool... because it concentrated the information to choose the best item for merch....

If anyone knows and can share, thanks!
i think you might be talking about GE Tracker, unfortunately it's working for OSRS only

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
I would suggest just to watch sir prugger and other youtubers.

I would suggest just to watch sir prugger and other youtubers.
Ty !

I saw some videos here, it will help me how to have a logic to choose the items...

however a website would be totally more favorable and easier...

I'm still looking for a site that helps with this that has these items together for analysis