What else to do as a F2p?

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Hello guys, right at this moment i'm a f2p player so is there's anything i could do before going to membership?

i almost complated every F2p quest btw

Friend,

I recommend you turn p2p, as soon as you can...

I suggest you find some money making in f2p and buy bond to become a member.

yeah! gogogo!
soon will be p2p, u only need to focus on it, work and get ur first bond...

after you become a member, it is easier for you to find other ways to make money p2p that are more attractive and that you will be able to pay your member

Today you can get first bond literally in 48 hours of playing the game. There are so many methods to earn gold.

Today you can get first bond literally in 48 hours of playing the game. There are so many methods to earn gold.
even making water runes is a good method...especially for beginners, as it doesn't require much level in terms of combat, etc.

and leveling rc with protein is making it a lot easier... then just make water runes and get a good m/hour
At first I made water runes and in fact I got good gold at least to buy items for leveling combat, skilling, etc.

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Please tell me more if you have any info about these methods.
I also keep thinking what would i do with a membership of a bond (1 week or 2 weeks don't really remember) i just lost gold for nothing

even making water runes is a good method...especially for beginners, as it doesn't require much level in terms of combat, etc.

and leveling rc with protein is making it a lot easier... then just make water runes and get a good m/hour
At first I made water runes and in fact I got good gold at least to buy items for leveling combat, skilling, etc.
I will try this method thank you Majesty

I'd try to get most f2p skills like cooking, woodcutting/firemaking, mining and smithing to like 60, then you can do a bunch of membership stuff. but if I'm cutting trees literally to just burn that, I can just do that as f2p. Fishing is kinda annoying to as f2p though but doable

I'd try to get most f2p skills like cooking, woodcutting/firemaking, mining and smithing to like 60, then you can do a bunch of membership stuff. but if I'm cutting trees literally to just burn that, I can just do that as f2p. Fishing is kinda annoying to as f2p though but doable
Yes, that would be a good tactic, at least you would go p2p with lvl 60 skills, that way it would be much easier to maximize and start farming gold...

I just wouldn't level combat in f2p, because it literally takes too long, and in p2p with ed3 it's much faster and better... in hours you get at least lvl 90 in all combat skills...

and already in p2p, regardless of the lvl, I advise you to do 2 things to get money: make VIS Wax and make a rune purchase diary in the shops, I believe that you can get about 4m to 5m a day just with that, it helps a lot and they are quick ways to do it