What is your dream business?

hammer

I wonder what you guys see as your dream business that you would like to run and be best at in the world.

I wonder what you guys see as your dream business that you would like to run and be best at in the world.
Hello

Very good question, it made me think a lot about my goals...

So in my case it is:
- Currently, a really big dream would be to be CEO of some company in the technology/financial area focused on AI...

I think this (this area) will be very, very valued in the future....

Hello

Very good question, it made me think a lot about my goals...

So in my case it is:
- Currently, a really big dream would be to be CEO of some company in the technology/financial area focused on AI...

I think this (this area) will be very, very valued in the future....
But how do you see AI to be valued if it replaces human mind in some form there won’t be need for CEOs or something like that I think

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
Crypto Trader, but you need to have luck there tho I guess.

But how do you see AI to be valued if it replaces human mind in some form there won’t be need for CEOs or something like that I think
i don't think full replacement will ever... i don't think it will happen, maybe not anytime soon lol

ceos, need to manage, be it AI or human beings, therefore, someone will always need to "command" a business/company... that's why I think it's a profession of the future, indifferent to AI or not....

Crypto Trader, but you need to have luck there tho I guess.
I think that luck does not exist for this type of market...

I believe that if you have good risk management, good capital, good psychology and knowledge about the economy (micro and macro), global and general news, the financial market as a whole around the world... you can be assertive and have profit.
I think that with study it is possible, without having "luck"