What would be the best day of the week and time to do Drop Party? DP Opinions

What would be the best day of the week and time to do Drop Party? DP Opinions

Hey guys.

In your opinion, what would be the best day of the week and time to do Drop Party?

And, in your opinion would it be better to only do 1 DP per week with a high value?
Or, several DPs during the week with lower values?

I believe this information helped the founder of the community...and it also helps us members to always be able to participate.

Participate in the survey!

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
I think doing several DPs during the week with lower values, would make ppl recognize u first, then u can do bigger DP's

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Good opinion friend...

But in your opinion, which day and time would be better?
i Believe starting at weekends and in the middle of the week would be great, i can't be specific since weekends in my country as so different than US and EU

i Believe starting at weekends and in the middle of the week would be great, i can't be specific since weekends in my country as so different than US and EU
I understood.

In fact, I would think it would be cool to do it like Wednesday and Saturday, so I believe most would be able to participate...

the times I think are cool around 22:00 game time...

StockAllDay

$200 DONOR
Discord Username
StockAllDay#0707
Discord ID
I would just do drop parties during the weekend the big ones. Everyone would be able to enter these.

I would just do drop parties during the weekend the big ones. Everyone would be able to enter these.
yes indeed, many people play on the weekend...
however, I think that 1 time during the week would be nice too, maybe with smaller values just to further promote the community here of player friends