What's your favorite thing to do on RS3?

What's your favorite thing to do on RS3?

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
Good morning Scapers!

Getting a early start today on some of my favorite activities this morning, Questing! (and boy do I have allot to do) I'm curious though, what is your favorite activities to do on RS3? Once I smash these out of the way I want to try out some more things. Bossing, minigames, or maybe some other activity. That's the thing I love about RS. The abundant amount of things you may find yourself doing or skilling on or maybe even find yourself in some place you never found before even after 20 years! Let me know, keep me on a adventure! Happy Wednesday yall, stay safe stay vigilant! Ric 505 out! ;)

borat-runescape.gif

Adam

One last dance
VIP
Website
setro.org
Discord Username
Setro#6878
Discord ID
Good morning Scapers!

Getting a early start today on some of my favorite activities this morning, Questing! (and boy do I have allot to do) I'm curious though, what is your favorite activities to do on RS3? Once I smash these out of the way I want to try out some more things. Bossing, minigames, or maybe some other activity. That's the thing I love about RS. The abundant amount of things you may find yourself doing or skilling on or maybe even find yourself in some place you never found before even after 20 years! Let me know, keep me on a adventure! Happy Wednesday yall, stay safe stay vigilant! Ric 505 out! ;)

View attachment 6
My fav things were dicing, flower games after that staking but for a long time it has all been gone and I really miss those days badly :cry:

I'm trying to max right now, so just the process of that! I wanna get into bossing once I am able to get gear!

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
My fav things were dicing, flower games after that staking but for a long time it has all been gone and I really miss those days badly :cry:
For real! oh the good ole days

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
I'm trying to max right now, so just the process of that! I wanna get into bossing once I am able to get gear!
Facts bossing and grinding that sounds like a plan... allot of money to be made doing that.

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
back in the days, i enjoyed fishing so much xD

dk why tbh

I like killing bosses, but I'm still learning... and I'm also leveling to the max, and I like the process of leveling all skills as well.

Last edited: