Your lucky drop party day, which one was the best? In RS.

Your lucky drop party day, which one was the best? In RS.

Hello.

Guys, what was your best lucky day at a drop party? what was the best item you won or what is the highest total amount you won?

As I recall, my best drop party day was when I got 3 ("medium value") items on the same day as the DP: Virtus Gloves, Scripture of Bik and Drygore Mace.

Share your best lucky day on a DP.

Zorbba

SUPPORT
SUPPORT
Discord Username
$zorbba$#1837
Hello.

Guys, what was your best lucky day at a drop party? what was the best item you won or what is the highest total amount you won?

As I recall, my best drop party day was when I got 3 ("medium value") items on the same day as the DP: Virtus Gloves, Scripture of Bik and Drygore Mace.

Share your best lucky day on a DP.
Well long time ago i won in a raffle.. wasent discord rolls but still in a discord.. ive won osrs item that worth 12B in rs3 :)

Ziko

VIP
Discord ID
Azaki96#1644
Friend, you will be able to win, just participate in the Drop Parties in the game rs3 or old, Giveaways (in Discord and here on the forum)

GL !
yeah will do, good luck for both of us :)

My best time was recently at a a Serto Drop Party! I got a Purple Halloween Mask, I almost cried lol

Ric505

FORUM DONOR
VIP
That's a really good question I don't recall the items but the most I believe I have walked away with from a drop party was about 80m ;) Of course i show up to as many parties I can simply to make good friends, and have a great time with the RS community!

wow, the reports are very good, the people won a lot of donations and raffles, that's great, this helps everyone

and there are people who are very lucky

I usually don't get much in Drop Parties, the balloons disappear quickly and my high ping doesn't help to be agile either, lol